Thursday, January 24, 2019


January 24, 2019

Happy New Year!

I know, I’m a voice from the past.  It has been a while.  I apologize for the long, dry spell.  The crisis and chaos are not over, but I’m learning to cope (I hope) and am back in the saddle and back at work on the next book.  And very hopeful for the new year.

The plan for 2019 is:
1)      finish Western Heroes: Grey 
Mining geologist Grey Harrison thinks of gold as a job.  He’s a tough ex-military man, comfortable in his rough job and small town.
Jewelry designer Zandra Linville sees gold as a tool of her art.  She’s an elegant sophisticate who thinks the civilized world ends at the city limits.
When they jointly inherit a gold mine, a house, and an unidentified hidden treasure, they learn they’ve also inherited a killer.

2)      send you a newsletter quarterly.  It’s gone on my calendar for January, April, August, and December.  With extras in the event that something newsworthy actually happens.  I have scheduled no conferences, appearances, booksignings, etc. for the year, so there’s not likely to be much happening.
3)      move on to a new project.

If you are interested in my writing process, check out my guest appearance on Elizabeth Meyette’s blog (it may be my only appearance anywhere in 2019 ☺ ).


So have a good year—see you in April!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment